Build and Manage Successful, Productive Teams
Profiles Team Analysis™
The strength and success of your organization can be directly attributed to how well your employees work in teams. Do they cooperate, communicate effectively, accept delegation, and work in unison toward a common objective?
Discover the full potential of your teams and see how much more they can contribute to your bottom line when you use the Profiles Team Analysis™ assessment.
The Benefits of Building Better Teams
- Increase team productivity – Design teams that have the best balance of the 12 essential attributes necessary for creating synergistic energy and problem-solving abilities.
- Improve team communication and motivation – Share team strengths and weaknesses and increase communication and understanding between team members.
- Minimize team conflict – Alert and prepare the team leader for potential conflict areas ahead of time.
- Enhance team productivity – Inform the team leader of each team member's individual strengths and weaknesses so they are prepared to manage and utilize the natural strengths of the team to accomplish goals more efficiently and effectively.
- Increase the likelihood for team success – Ensure that the team leader knows in advance when the team is missing any attributes essential to achieving team goals.
The Art and Science of Team Building
Team building is an art that overcomes differences in style, personality, and other potential areas of conflict. Even when a team functions in total harmony, it may not achieve its goals. For example, what if the team members are lacking a characteristic necessary for a project’s successful completion?
Profiles Team Analysis gathers information about team members in 12 essential areas, performs an analysis of the data, and produces an insightful report that increases the team’s likelihood of success. As a result, your organization will be moved forward by more powerful and effective teams.
BACK TO TOP
A Thorough Analysis Creates More Effective Teams
Profiles Team Analysis presents information about the team’s leader and its members that improve the team’s balance, effectiveness and performance. The analysis has these four sections:
- Section 1 – The Team Balance Table – A visual summary of how the team leader and each team member scored on each of the twelve factors. This table allows the team leader to easily see the team’s overall representation on each factor.
- Section 2 – Overall Team Balance – An exploration of the characteristics not well represented on the team. The team leader must be aware of these characteristics to insure all critical activities are completed.
- Section 3 – Behavioral Factors – The characteristics of team members who scored moderately high or high on each factor are identified. With this data, the team leader will easily utilize the natural characteristics of the team members to accomplish their goals.
- Section 4 – The Team Leader Action Summary – This summary of suggested action steps provides a quick review of guidelines for supervising the team.
Essential Elements for Teamwork and Success
Use Profiles Team Analysis and you'll know the 12 essential attributes necessary for creating synergistic energy and problem-solving abilities:
- Take charge, be assertive, and take control of a situation
- Be outgoing, to be people-oriented and extroverted
- Be patient, tolerant and understanding of others
- Be concerned with accuracy, details and exactness
- Be competitive, to have a desire to win, to be aggressive
- Have a positive attitude regarding people and outcomes
- Be easy going and casual, to take things as they come
- Like identifying and analyzing problems
- Be concerned with timely results and quick to take action
- Show emotions and share feelings
- Be a part of the team who works well with others
- Be concerned with standards and high quality work
Using Profiles Team Analysis for team building is a sure method for achieving your goals. Effective teams achieve important objectives such as cutting costs, improving productivity, meeting quality control objectives and solving problems.
This system is an investment in your people that increases their value. Put Profiles Team Analysis to work in your organization now to help your teams produce the results you want.
BACK TO TOP
| | | | | | | | | |
Business Insight Technologies
11004 141st St Ct E
Puyallup, WA 98374
|STRATEGIC BUSINESS PARTNERS OF