Critical Keys to Motivating and Managing
Profiles Performance Indicator™
Common wisdom says the most valuable asset to any organization is its people. But are your people really acting as an asset, contributing to productivity, growth, and profit? How can you measure the effectiveness of an employee, a manager, or an executive, whether you're interviewing them for the first time or if they're a veteran with your organization?
Hire, Train, and Retain the Best Performers
Finding and working with the right people will have a dramatic positive impact on your business:
- Increase productivity and decrease turnover – Understand what motivates each employee so you can communicate and personalize the work environment for each employee. Make them want to stay and be top performers.
- Reduce training and turnover costs – Improve your managers' understanding of how to motivate team members.
- Reduce conflicts and improve problem solving – Understand employee personality and style conflicts that get in the way and cost your company time and money.
- Decrease administrative time and costs – Produce detailed, direct, and easy-to-read reports virtually immediately to provide information crucial to decision makers.
- Increase employee performance and manager effectiveness – Provide managers with specific coaching techniques targeted to address each employee's personal needs and preferences.
- Improve productivity and individual success – Leverage understanding of employee responses on five key management issues: initiative, problem solving, productivity, quality of work, and teamwork.
Assessment Tool Provides Keys to Enhancing Productivity
If you have been puzzled by an employee’s counterproductive behavior or frustrated by an employee’s inability to understand simple instructions, you should know about the Profiles Performance Indicator. It is a management tool that breaks the inhibitors to effective communication, management and productivity. It identifies conflicts in personalities and styles that get in the way of peak performance and problem solving.
How to Use the Profiles Performance Indicator
The Profiles Performance Indicator is easy to use. Seconds after your employee or candidate responds to thirty questions, you can be reading an informative and revealing Management Report. If you have ever wished employees came with instructions, the Profiles Performance Indicator Management Reports will be like a wish come true. They are filled with essential information about your people, describing significant job-related behavioral tendencies in these seven key measurable areas:
- Quality of work
- Problem solving
- Response to stress and conflict
- Work motivation
Productive Employees are a Competitive Advantage
Profiles Performance Indicator Management Reports give you a tremendous advantage in developing the potential your employees bring to the job. The reports are filled with specific, individualized management suggestions for working more productively with each person you manage. Morale gets a terrific boost because your communication with employees is personalized. They feel your attention is customized to their needs, their personality and their best interests. The improvement in communication and work motivation leads to significant gains in productivity as more individual, departmental and organizational objectives are reached.
As an added bonus, the Profiles Performance Indicator also provides an Individual Report, to provide your employees with valuable feedback. It gives them information and ideas for professional growth. The report is also their guide to better communication and cooperation with coworkers. It helps them understand their on-the-job attitudes, emotions and behaviors.
A big employee payoff comes in building relationships, improving work performance and increasing job satisfaction. Results are immediate! The Profiles Performance Indicator is the right management tool for your organization. It’s an "Everybody Wins" system that pays big dividends.
BACK TO TOP
| | | | | | | | | |
Business Insight Technologies
11004 141st St Ct E
Puyallup, WA 98374
|STRATEGIC BUSINESS PARTNERS OF